The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 10.4 feet
by Monday morning.
* Impacts at 10.5 feet... water deep over Woodruff County Road 775
north of Hwy 260, and intersection of Hwy 37 and Hwy 18 east of
Grubbs. Water is encroaching on yards of homes on Pine street in
Patterson. Many acres of cropland, pastures, and Timber flooded in
Jackson and Woodruff counties.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Patterson 9 10.6 Sat 08 PM 10.5 10.4 10.3 *falling*
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:24 PM CDT Mar. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service