The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Camden.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 29.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to near flood stage by
late Thursday morning. However... additional rainfall is forecast to
fall Thursday through Saturday... which may cause the forecast to
* Impacts at 28.0 feet... Sandy Beach Park and portions of the
riverwalk area off of Washington street are inundated.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri crest time date
Camden 26 29.3 Tue 06 PM 28.5 26.4 23.4 cresting
Lat... Lon 3329 9261 3344 9280 3363 9289 3367 9275
3350 9264 3338 9247
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ouachita Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:20 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service