... Red flag warning in effect from 10 am to 9 PM MST Wednesday
for strong winds and low relative humidity for the northwest
deserts and northwest plateau of Arizona...
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect from 10 am to 9 PM MST Wednesday.
* Affected area... in Arizona... fire weather zone 102.
* Timing... late Wednesday morning through Wednesday evening.
* Wind... southwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts around 35 mph.
* Humidity... minimum humidity mainly 4 to 8 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:15 PM MDT Jun. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service