... Wind Advisory in effect from noon to 7 PM MST Saturday for
locations north of the eastern Mogollon Rim and White
The National Weather Service in Flagstaff has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from noon to 7 PM MST Saturday.
* Timing... from noon to 7 PM MST.
* Winds... south to southwest winds from 25 to 35 mph with gusts
from 35 to 45 mph.
* Impacts... difficult driving for high profile vehicles. Areas of
blowing dust and sand may severely limit visibility at times.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph... or
gusts from 40 to 57 mph... are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Consider securing loose belongings on your
Additional weather information is on the web at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Little Colorado River Valley in Coconino County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:58 PM MDT May. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 7:01 PM MDT May. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 7 PM MST
Saturday for much of northern Arizona...
* affected area... Apache, Navajo, and Coconino counties along
with the high terrain of Yavapai County.
* Winds... south through southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts
up to 45 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 5 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop have the potential to spread
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring or are imminent. A combination of strong
winds and low relative humidities can contribute to extreme fire
Please notify field crews of this red flag warning.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit