... Wind Advisory in effect from noon today to 8 PM PDT this
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from noon today to 8 PM PDT this
* Winds... south winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will increase through the morning, then decrease
in the evening.
* Locations include... the southern Shasta Valley, including the
city of Weed.
* Impacts... the strongest winds are expected in the southern
Shasta Valley near Weed.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:41 AM PDT Mar. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service