... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon MDT
* location... eastern Las Animas County including Kim.
* Cause and timing... a moist Spring storm system will drift slowly
east across the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles into Kansas today.
* Snow accumulation... 2 to 4 inches.
* Wind... northeast 15 to 30 mph.
* Impact... travel will be hazardous due to snow, poor visibilities
and snow covered roads.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Las Animas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:31 AM MDT Mar. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service