The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at Middle Haddam.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:55 PM Tuesday the stage was missing.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river peaks around 8.7 feet late this afternoon and
then starts to slowly recede. The river may fall below flood stage
during Thursday morning. However the ice jam in place may prompt
flooding to continue.
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... flooding is expected in low lying sections
along the Connecticut River from Wethersfield and Glastonbury
downstream through Cromwell, Middletown and Portland. Boating
interests should prepare for a period of swift river flows.
Lat... Lon 4164 7269 4164 7258 4129 7225 4126 7239
4141 7251 4156 7270
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Middlesex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:11 PM EST Jan. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Clinton Beach
- Cornfield Park
- Deep River
- Deep River Center
- Duck Island Roads
- Essex Village
- Floral Park
- Grove Beach
- Harbor View
- Hawks Nest
- Lake View
- Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook Center
- Plum Bank Beach
- Pond Meadow
- Saybrook Manor
- Saybrook Point
- Westbrook Center