The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:15 am Saturday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 20.4 feet by
tomorrow morning then begin falling.
* Impact: at 20.0 feet: the boat ramp at Estiffanulga in Liberty
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:58 AM CST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bay City
- Big Blackjack Landing
- Carrabelle Beach
- Carrabelle Lighthouse
- Eleven Mile
- Green Point
- Hays Place
- High Bluff
- Lanark Village
- Magnolia Bluffs
- Nine Mile
- Pine Log
- Saint George Island
- Saint Teresa
- Sun N Sand Beaches
- Two Mile
- Yent Place