The Flood Warning continues for
the Suwannee River near Wilcox (us 19).
* From Monday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 am Saturday the stage was 8.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Monday evening and continue to
rise to near 12.4 feet by Saturday morning. Additional rises are
* Impact: at 13.0 feet: moderate flooding affects numerous homes in
the area. Water enters several homes and surrounds many others. One
hundred or more homes are cut off due to water over the roads near
County Road 340.
Lat... Lon 2982 8287 2971 8291 2956 8292 2956 8299 2965 8300 2982 8296
802 am EST Sat Dec 15 2018
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Steinhatchee River near Steinhatchee (us 19).
* From this morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 am Saturday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.5 feet.
* Impact: at 19.5 feet: water begins to flood downstream at
Steinhatchee Falls Park. Minor flooding of roads begins along River
Road NE. Water will begin to encroach onto the yards of residences
in the Ancient Oaks community in Steinhatchee.
Lat... Lon 2982 8328 2967 8333 2964 8340 2968 8343 2973 8337 2982 8335
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Dixie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:19 AM EST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service