... Flood Warning now in effect until Monday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the West Fork Des Moines River at Emmetsburg, or from near
Graettinger... to Cylinder creek near West Bend.
* Until Monday evening.
* At 4:15 am Friday the stage was 10.3 feet, or 0.7 feet below flood
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage late this afternoon. Continue rising
to 11.5 feet, or 0.5 feet above flood stage, Saturday evening.
Then begin falling and go below flood stage Monday evening.
* Impact... at 11.5 feet, southern portions of the Airport field are
affected including approaches to the primary runway. Grass
airstrips are affected near hangars along the east side of the
Lat... Lon 4309 9475 4326 9483 4326 9471 4294 9444
4279 9444 4309 9475
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pocahontas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:36 AM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service