... Flood Warning now in effect until Friday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the wapsipinicon river near Anamosa Shaw Rd.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 9:15 PM Friday the stage was 13.5 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 14.5 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Saturday morning and continue
rising to 17.7 feet Sunday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact, at 17.1 feet, Buffalo and Walnut creeks begin backing up
impacting local roads. 42nd street west and east of Olin are
Lat... Lon 4226 9152 4200 9090 4185 9090 4219 9160
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jones Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:51 PM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service