... Flood Warning remains in effect until Tuesday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cedar River near Conesville.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 13.5 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact, at 13.5 feet, water affects yards and access roads of
residences along Iowa Highway 22. Water affects the lowest
sections of campgrounds just north of I-80 along the river and the
lowest sections of Jack shuger Memorial Park in Moscow. Water is
also on 152nd street north of County Road f70.
Lat... Lon 4164 9121 4170 9110 4157 9106 4129 9132
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cedar Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:20 PM CDT Oct. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service