The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Grand Chain dam
* from Wednesday afternoon to late Saturday night.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 41.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 42.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast. The river will rise above flood
stage Wednesday morning and continue to rise to near 42.5
feet by Friday. River levels are then expected to slowly
fall through next weekend.
* Impact... at 42.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of mainly low
Lat... Lon 3727 8908 3727 8884 3714 8888 3709 8907
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Massac Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:47 PM CDT May. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service