The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Montezuma.
* From Sunday afternoon to Wednesday morning.
* At 6:45 am Saturday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 15.6 feet by early Tuesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Tuesday before midnight.
* At 14.0 feet... several hundred acres of bottomlands along the right
bank from the mouth of Sugar Creek to northern edge of Montezuma
begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 3997 8739 3986 8734 3977 8736 3977 8740
3985 8741 3997 8745
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vigo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:20 AM EDT Jun. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service