The Flood Warning continues for
the Green River at Calhoun.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 22.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage tonight and
continue rising to a crest near 24.6 feet by Tuesday evening.
The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday evening.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... moderate flooding occurs with thousands of
acreage flooded in the island, Rumsey, and Jewel City areas.
Lat... Lon 3775 8742 3772 8730 3763 8739 3751 8703
3743 8707 3761 8757
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Webster Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:51 PM CDT Apr. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service