The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Monroe, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Thursday the stage was 46.5 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 40 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 46.4 feet
by Friday morning.
* Impact... at 47.5 feet... water floods the underclearance of the
desiard street bridge. Major lowland flooding occurs between the
Lat... Lon 3308 9213 3271 9203 3217 9211 3249 9218 3277 9209
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Union Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:06 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service