The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River of Louisiana near Rochelle.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Sunday the stage was 34.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... expect considerable lowland flooding.
Lat... Lon 3179 9234 3149 9218 3149 9225 3161 9240 3179 9239
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Winn Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:34 AM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 4:28 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* event... areas of dense fog will reduce the surface visibility to
one quarter of a mile or less due to near calm winds, wet soils
and cool temperatures across southeast Oklahoma, southwest and
south central Arkansas, northwest and north central Louisiana,
and most of east and northeast Texas.
* Timing... through 10 am CST today.
* Impact... motorists should exercise caution on area roadways
due to reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of