Tornado Watch 100 remains in effect until 600 am CDT for the
. Louisiana parishes included are
Allen Beauregard Caldwell
Evangeline Grant La Salle
Natchitoches Rapides Vernon
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Winn Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:23 AM CDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:17 AM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River of Louisiana near Rochelle.
* Until Thursday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Wednesday the stage was 32.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 32.0 feet... expect minor lowland flooding with some
camps and recreational areas facing flooding.
Lat... Lon 3180 9237 3160 9239 3147 9224 3149 9218 3169 9233
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:11 AM CDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 6 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 6 PM CDT
* Event... northwest winds are forecast to increase to around 15 to
20 mph across portions of north Louisiana and East Texas.
* Timing... winds to approach 20 mph around early afternoon and
continue through the 5 PM.
* Impact... boaters on area lakes should exercise caution due to
rough chop from higher winds.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.