The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River of Louisiana near Rochelle.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Sunday the stage was 34.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... expect considerable lowland flooding.
Lat... Lon 3179 9234 3149 9218 3149 9225 3161 9240 3179 9239
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Caldwell Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:34 AM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 9:36 PM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 10 am CST Monday.
* Event... areas of dense fog will develop overnight under mostly
clear skies and calm winds.
* Timing... from midnight through 10 am Monday morning.
* Impact... motorists should exercise caution on area roadways due
to reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be reduced
to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use your low
beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.