The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Calcasieu River near Oberlin.
* From Friday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 10:15 am Wednesday the stage was 7.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage on Friday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 13.6 feet by Sunday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding near
the river will occur.
* Impact... at stages near 12.0 feet... water begins to overflow the
banks on both sides of the river.
Lat... Lon 3078 9267 3058 9277 3058 9289 3071 9283 3077 9273
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:54 AM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service