The Flood Warning continues for
the Atchafalaya River at Krotz Springs.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Saturday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 29.5 feet by
tomorrow morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at stages near 29.0 feet... flooding of structures on the
unprotected side of the levee along the river begins. This includes
areas near the Atchafalaya campground south of Krotz Springs and
River View subdivision north of Krotz Springs.
Lat... Lon 3031 9178 3074 9190 3068 9169 3053 9167 3033 9158
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Landry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:32 AM CDT Mar. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service