... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM Tuesday to
11 am CST Wednesday...
* what... very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills will
cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.
Expect wind chills to range from 10 above zero to 14 above
* Where... portions of southeast Louisiana, southeast Mississippi
and southern Mississippi.
* When... 9 PM Tuesday to 11 am Wednesday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Baton Rouge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 9:37 PM CST Jan. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Hard Freeze Warning
Issued: 9:32 PM CST Jan. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Hard freeze warning remains in effect from 6 PM Tuesday to
noon CST Wednesday...
* temperature... lows will fall into the mid teens to lower 20s
along and north of the I-10/12 corridor. South of I-10 lows
will range from 20 to 25.
* Duration... freezing conditions will likely last for 18 to 24
hours over much of the warned area.
A hard freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are
imminent or highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and
other sensitive vegetation.