... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening
to 11 am CST Wednesday...
* what... very cold wind chills expected. Expect wind chills to
range from 10 above zero to 14 above zero.
* Where... lower Terrebonne, lower Lafourche, lower Jefferson,
lower Plaquemines and lower St. Bernard County.
* When... 9 PM this evening to 11 am Wednesday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
317 PM CST Tue Jan 16 2018
... Freeze warning remains in effect until noon CST Wednesday...
... Freeze warning in effect from 6 PM Wednesday to 10 am CST
The National Weather Service in New Orleans has issued a freeze
warning, which is in effect from 6 PM Wednesday to 10 am CST
* Temperature... temperatures will fall below freezing between
9pm and midnight with lows dropping into upper 20s to lower
30s. Lows will be similar Wednesday night as well.
* Duration... 9 to 12 hours of below freezing conditions.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory, Freeze Warning
Issued: 3:29 PM CST Jan. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service