... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 am CDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow, which is in effect until 6 am CDT
* Timing... snow is expected to continue across the region tonight,
diminishing around 6 am Thursday.
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between 7 PM this evening and 1 am Thursday.
* Snow accumulations... snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are
* Winds / visibilities... look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Impacts... although snow has been melting on roadways across much
of the area this afternoon, snow is expected to start
accumulating on roads this evening as the temperature falls. Plan
on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kittson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 5:31 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service