The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at St. Paul.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 15.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.4 feet by
Friday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... Warner Road may become impassable due to
* Impact... at 17.5 feet... Harriet Island begins to become submerged.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... portions of the Lilydale park area begin to
* Impact... at 13.3 feet... water begins to encroach on water St.
Lat... Lon 4494 9318 4501 9306 4482 9286 4469 9298
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ramsey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service