The Flood Warning continues for
the Redwood river near Redwood Falls.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 am Sunday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Record flooding is occurring and record flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 16.4 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... moderate agricultural flooding.
* Impact... at 8.5 feet... swayback bridge in Redwood Falls overtopped.
* Impact... at 6.0 feet... low lying areas, mainly farmland, and some
roads along the river begin to experience flooding; bottom of
lat... Lon 4458 9514 4453 9505 4444 9539 4451 9546
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Redwood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service