The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Mankato.
* From Saturday afternoon to Wednesday evening.
* At 6:30 PM Thursday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Saturday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 24.0 feet by Monday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... Highway 169 between St Peter and Mankato
impacted in several locations. Barriers placed on east shoulder US
169 just north of St Peter at Rogers Creek or locally known as
robarts creek. Hwy 22 bridge south of St Peter closed (spring flood
* Impact... at 24.5 feet... Hwy 99 east of St Peter closed (estimated
level for Spring floods)
* impact... at 21.0 feet... dike patrolling begins in Mankato.
Lat... Lon 4414 9420 4420 9409 4427 9405 4427 9396 4410 9398
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Blue Earth Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:49 PM CDT Jun. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service