... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
* temperature... Tuesday morning lows in the upper 20s to lower
* Impacts... these temperatures will harm sensitive vegetation if
steps aren't taken to protect them.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Livingston Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:10 AM CDT Oct. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 1:40 AM CDT Oct. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Grand River near Sumner.
* Until late tonight.
* At 12:45 am Tuesday the stage was 27.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight this morning.
* At 26.0 feet... rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet... bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Sumner 26 27.2 Tue 01 am 23.8 this morning
lat... Lon 3967 9343 3978 9343 3970 9327 3953 9321 3951 9330