The Flood Warning continues for
the Chariton river near Prairie Hill.
* From this evening to Monday evening.
* At 6:45 PM Saturday the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 16.4 feet by Sunday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Sunday evening.
* At 15.0 feet... fields along the river begin to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Prairie Hill 15 13.2 Sat 07 PM 16.4 Sunday morning
lat... Lon 3997 9273 3997 9261 3960 9268 3927 9290 3933 9299
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Macon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:41 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:01 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until noon CST Sunday...
* timing... tonight through Sunday morning.
* Winds... sustained winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Impacts... winds tonight will cause difficult travel for high
profile vehicles. Any lightweight items will need to be
A Wind Advisory means that winds of at least 30 mph are expected
with gusts to 45 mph. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra