... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
for strong winds and low humidity for fire weather zones 135 and
* affected area... fire weather zones 135 and 136.
* Winds... west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures... 88-95.
* Impacts... low humidity and gusty west winds will continue to create
critical fire weather conditions. Conditions will be favorable
for rapid fire growth.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Garfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:31 PM MDT Jul. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service