The National Weather Service in Great Falls has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Blaine County in north central Montana...
Hill County in north central Montana...
* until 815 PM MDT Friday
* at 100 PM MDT, emergency management reported flooding over
portions of Blaine and hill counties.
* Widespread flooding continues to affect much of Blaine County.
Numerous roads have flowing water over them. Please avoid travel
on roadways with water on them.
* In Hill County, the water is receding in many areas. However a few
roads still have water flowing over them. For the latest in Road
closes in Hill County, please refer to the Hill County health
departments facebook Page for further details.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 4844 10836 4844 10842 4801 10844 4798 10859
4799 10860 4798 10862 4780 10948 4831 10951
4832 11070 4898 11072 4899 10826
830 am MDT Thu Apr 26 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the milk river near Harlem.
* Until Saturday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 am Thursday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to slowly fall to below flood
stage by Saturday morning.
Lat... Lon 4855 10912 4863 10914 4850 10849 4838 10844
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Blaine Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 12:57 PM MDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service