... Red flag warning in effect until 11 PM MST this evening for
strong wind gusts and low relative humidity for fire weather
zones 134... 135... 136 and 137...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a red flag
warning for strong wind gusts and low relative humidity, which is
in effect until 11 PM MST this evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 134... 135... 136 and 137.
* Winds... west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... now through 11pm.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 60s falling into the 50s after 9 PM.
* Impacts... fires that start can grow quickly and expand rapidly.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 4:52 PM MST Nov. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service