... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 7 am Friday to 7 am CDT
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 10
inches with localized amounts up to 12 inches. A light glaze of
ice is possible Friday night with freezing drizzle.
* Where... most of northwest and central North Dakota.
* When... from 7 am Friday to 7 am CDT Saturday.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions,
including during the evening commute on Friday. Winds gusting as
high as 40 mph will cause near whiteout conditions at times.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible. The latest
Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be
obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kidder Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:51 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 12:23 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until noon CDT today...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until noon CDT today.
* Visibility... visibilities reduced to one quarter mile or less.
* Impacts... roads may become slick in spots as fog droplets may
freeze on roadways. Avoid cruise control on slick roads. Use
caution at uncontrolled intersections, Railroad crossings, and
truck entry points due to low visibility.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.