The National Weather Service in Omaha has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at Plattsmouth.
* From Sunday afternoon until further notice... or until the warning
* At 9:15 am Friday the stage was 23.6 feet... or 2.4 feet below
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Sunday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 26.5 feet by Monday morning. Additional rises are
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... minor flooding is occurring in the parking
lots near the gauge site and boat ramp. In addition, a private
camping area just upstream of the gauge site begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 4106 9591 4107 9574 4078 9572 4078 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cass Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:06 AM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service