The Flood Warning continues for
the Passaic river at Pine Brook.
* At 9:45 am Wednesday the stage was 19.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river has crested and will continue to fall to below flood stage tonight.
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... street flooding begins in Fairfield including Camp
Lane Road. Two Bridges Road is closed going into Lincoln Park and Wayne.
Fld observed forecast
location stg stg day time crest
Pine Brook 19.0 19.08 Wed 10 am crested
lat... Lon 4084 7429 4084 7438 4093 7433 4093 7424
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Passaic Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:06 AM EDT Aug. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Cooper (West Milford)
- Echo Lake
- Erskine Lakes
- Green Pond Junction
- Oak Ridge
- Pompton Lakes
- Upper Greenwood Lake
- Upper Macopin
- West Milford