... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Monday morning
through Monday evening for abundant lightning and gusty outflow
winds for fire weather zone 644...
* affected area... in Oregon... fire weather zone 644.
* Timing... thunderstorms will develop in central Oregon Monday
morning, and across eastern Oregon Monday afternoon.
* Lightning activity... 4 which means abundant lightning is
* Precipitation... storms will initially bring little precipitation
but will gradually become wet with some storms producing
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly
in The Grasses and shrubs. Outdoor burning is not
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Baker County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 9:07 AM PDT Jun. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service