The Flood Warning continues for
the great Pee Dee at Pee Dee.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 22.74 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.9 feet by Wednesday
evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... flooding will affect swamp and timberlands while also
disrupting logging operations. Operations will likely cease and equipment not
previously moved will remain trapped. Some farmland will have minor flooding
especially around Britton Neck.
Lat... Lon 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marion Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:16 PM EST Nov. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Ariel Cross Road
- Blue Brick
- Brittons Neck
- Carter Landing
- Cartwheel Landing
- Catfish Landing
- Davis Landing
- Dog Bluff Landing
- North Mullins
- Pee Dee
- Peters Ferry Landing
- Polecat Landing
- Sampson Landing
- Spring Branch
- Stave Landing
- Temperance Hill
- Turner Place
- West Marion