The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River at Burtons Ferry.
* At 10 am Wednesday the stage was 16.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 16.8 feet by Thursday evening
then begin a slow fall.
* At 15.0 feet, flooding of some adjacent agricultural lands occurs.
Most boat ramps along the river are unusable.
Lat... Lon 3303 8156 3307 8150 3292 8143 3276 8137
3273 8145 3289 8151
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allendale Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:08 AM EST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Browns Landing
- Cohens Bluff Landing
- Concord Crossroads
- Fennell Hill Landing
- Grays Crossroads
- Hayes Crossroads
- Johnsons Landing
- King Creek Landing
- Little Hell Landing
- Lopers Crossroads
- Moores Crossroads
- Red Bluff Landing
- Woods Crossroads