The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 9 am Wednesday the stage was 15.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 15.4 feet by early Thursday
morning then begin a slow fall.
* At 16.0 feet, water surrounds the residence at the end of Harris
Landing Road and the adjacent boat ramp is inaccessible.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tidal Berkeley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:10 AM EST Nov. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service