The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 7 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 13.5 feet by early
Saturday afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 12.0 feet, several dirt logging roads are impassable.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tidal Berkeley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:38 PM EST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:34 AM EST Feb. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST this
* visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Timing... through mid morning.
* Impacts... limited visibilities will make travel very difficult.
Be prepared for increased travel time. If driving, slow down, use
low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you in
case a sudden stop is needed.