The Flood Warning continues for
the Sulphur river near Talco.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Sunday the stage was 21.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 25.5 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... expect moderate flooding of lowland areas
with some secondary roadways closed. All cattle and equipment
nearby the river should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3338 9530 3341 9488 3331 9466 3326 9466 3331 9478
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Morris Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:26 PM CDT Sep. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service