The Flood Warning continues for
the Black Cypress Bayou at Jefferson, Texas.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... The Bayou will continue rising to near 13.7 feet by
early Monday morning. The Bayou will fall below flood stage
Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... lowland flooding will affect mainly Timber
Lat... Lon 3297 9448 3275 9425 3275 9433 3278 9440 3289 9450
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marion Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:56 AM CDT Apr. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service