... The Flood Warning extended until late Thursday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou near Chireno.
* Until late Thursday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Sunday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 17.6 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday morning.
Lat... Lon 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shelby Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:32 AM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 4:28 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* event... areas of dense fog will reduce the surface visibility to
one quarter of a mile or less due to near calm winds, wet soils
and cool temperatures across southeast Oklahoma, southwest and
south central Arkansas, northwest and north central Louisiana,
and most of east and northeast Texas.
* Timing... through 10 am CST today.
* Impact... motorists should exercise caution on area roadways
due to reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of