The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Neches River near Neches.
* Until Sunday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by after midnight tomorrow and
continue to rise to near 12.2 feet by tomorrow morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Sunday morning.
Lat... Lon 3205 9551 3167 9524 3166 9537 3180 9544 3188 9548
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Houston Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:40 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 11:21 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST
* visibility... below 1/4 mile at times.
* Impact... low visibilities will create hazardous travel
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.