... The Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Neches River near Diboll, Texas.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 am Monday the stage was 12.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* Forecast... the river to recede below flood stage during late
Lat... Lon 3138 9492 3107 9455 3103 9459 3111 9485 3136 9500
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Angelina Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:10 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 10:36 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* event... west winds of 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Timing... from 10 am to 7 PM CDT today.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.