... Flood Warning extended until Thursday evening... the Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until Thursday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 PM Saturday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 21.1 feet by
tomorrow morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* At 20.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the invista plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bloomington 20 20.8 Sat 02 PM 21.1 21.0 20.5 20.7 20.0
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Victoria Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:44 PM CDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service