The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until Tuesday night, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Monday, the stage was 22.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall, dropping below flood
stage Tuesday night.
* At 22.0 feet, flow cuts off the lowest residential areas downstream
above Calallen for days or weeks. Numerous secondary roads and low
bridges are under water, from below Bluntzer to below Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bluntzer 18 22.5 Mon 8 PM 21.0 17.4 16.5 15.6 14.3
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jim Wells Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:09 PM CDT Oct. 16, 2017 – National Weather Service