... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EDT this
* locations... the southern Adirondacks region, Lake George
northern Saratoga region, and southern Vermont
* hazard types... snow, sleet, and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow and sleet accumulations of a few tenths of
an inch, up to an inch for lower elevations, and 1 to 2 inches
across higher elevations.
* Ice accumulations... a trace to up to a tenth of an inch.
* Timing... snow will move into the region between 8 and 10 am
this morning. The snow will mix with sleet and freezing rain
around noontime, and gradually change to plain rain by mid
* Impacts... slippery travel conditions due to snow or ice covered
roads from mid morning into the afternoon.
* Winds... south 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the 20s this morning, rising above freezing by
mid to late afternoon.
* Visibilities... less than a mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Windham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:04 AM EDT Mar. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bellows Falls
- Brockways Mills
- Dummerston Center
- East Dummerston
- East Putney
- Fairview Village
- Green River
- Guilford Center
- North Vernon
- North Westminster
- Packer Corner
- Saxtons River
- South Vernon
- West Brattleboro
- West Dummerston
- West Guilford
- Westminster Station
- Westminster West