The National Weather Service in Spokane, WA has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Methow river near Pateros.
* From Tuesday morning to Saturday afternoon.
* At 8:15 PM Monday the stage was 9.20 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday morning and continue
to rise to near 10.7 feet by late Wednesday morning. The river is
forecast to fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
Lat... Lon 4805 11984 4800 11988 4819 12015 4824 12006 4808 11989
* at 10.0 feet... minor flooding of adjacent roads and low-lying
areas is likely throughout the Methow Valley from Mazama to
1154 am PDT Mon may 29 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Okanogan river near Tonasket.
* Until further notice.
* At 11:15 am Monday the stage was 15.91 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue to rise to near 17.5
feet by late Friday morning ... then begin falling.
Lat... Lon 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945
* at 17.5 feet... water will be behind the levee due to seepage,
flooding the motocross track downstream of the city of Okanogan.
* At 17.0 feet... low lying fields and pasture land in the flood plain
along the Okanogan River Valley, from Oroville to Okanogan, will be
flooded. Some homes near the river in Okanogan may experience some
basement flooding from seepage. Water will be between the Railroad
and Highway 97 near Cordell, south of Oroville. Water will be
against The Shoulder of Omak River Road across from wanacut creek.
* At 16.0 feet... pasture land between Rodeo track Road and Benton
street, on the east side of the river near Omak, will begin to
* At 15.0 feet... minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between
Oroville and Tonasket.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Columbia Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:47 PM PDT May. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service